"FOR SALE BY MEMBERS" PAGE POLICY:
- This page is free for Guild members.
- Only Guild members may advertise items for sale, by members, on this page.
- Please email your ad/text/pictures to email@example.com.
- Once an ad is listed on this page, the member MUST
RENEW THEIR AD MONTHLY by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
at the 1ST OF EVERY MONTH. You will not be
If no renewal email request from the member is recieved
by the first of the month, the ad will be deleted.
If a change to the ad is needed, please re-submit
text/pictures to email@example.com.
The ad must be for items that are needle-arts related,
per the mission statement of the Guild.
DISCLAIMER: All ads and any transactions are solely the
responsibility of the individuals involved. The Gallatin Quilt Guild has no responsibility or liability for any such transactions. Buyer beware.
I've upgraded my longarm, and I'm looking to sell my gently used TinLizzie18Ansley26 ESP with Quilt Magician. It's TinLizzie18's
top of the line machine and it comes with a computerized system to allow greater complexity in your quilting while saving your back! Details:
- Ansley26 ESP by TinLizzie18
- Quilt Magician robotic quilting system
- 26" throat space (gives you lots of room for larger edge-to-edge designs and
means you can easily custom quilt a large block on point)
- 12 feet long with the option to set it up as 6 feet
- sturdy metal Phoenix frame
- used for less than 2 years on less than 100 quilts
- asking $14,499
- delivery can be negotiated within 12 hours of Bozeman,
- automatic bobbin winder
- automatic needle positioner
- stitch regulator (you can turn this off if you wish)
- fully adjustable handles (I really miss these on my new
- M-sized bobbins (largest bobbins on the market are a dream for edge-to-edge
- easy to transition between computerized and freehand
- glides smoothly for freehand quilting
- stops on a dime due to a magnetic system instead of motor brushes (also doesn't
wear out like brushes)
- you can lock the aspect ratio of all computerized designs (I miss this feature SO
much on my new machine. It lets you do pantographs with perfect circles. The next two pictures are proof!)
- light bar near the handles provides excellent
- Baste stitch (longer stitch that makes it really easy to baste the edges of a
quilt, or even baste a whole quilt if someone wanted to quilt it themselves. This is another feature I miss.)
- Idle stitch (stitch regulated, but the machine continues to stitch slowly when
you stop moving. This is great for micro-stippling and other small details. It makes the small quilting beautifully smooth.)
Accessories (included with the machine):
- extended base for ruler work
- red snappers (These make loading and unloading a
- many computerized quilting designs already loaded in the
- about 30 bobbins
- machine manual
Interested? I'd love to hear from you! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me
a call at (406) 600-2558
Posted August 1, 2018
MID ARM QUILTING SYSTEM FOR SALE
This is a Little Gracie wooden quilt frame with 4 templates. The system has a stitch regulator and laser pointer which may/may not work. The
demensions of the table are 41" x 104". The machine is a Janome 1600P DBX (used maybe 10 hours). I've had this system for years and finally have to admit the learning curve is too much
for me. Price: $1000. Contact Diane Oddy 406-282-7986.
WANTED TO BUY: 9 o Wedge Ruler. Contact Carol Jo Wood, email@example.com